DANBURY, Conn. -- Chef Michael Bick of SomeThings Fishy Catering and his son, Ian Bick, have opened a new hamburger eatery on Ives Street in Danbury, according to ctbites.com.
Ctbites reviewer Amy Kundrat praises nearly everything about Bick's Burgers -- from the 1950s diner-style decor to the 75/25 ground beef blend of brisket, short rib and chuck.
Bick's Burgers is located at 14 Ives St. and is open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays through Wednesdays and 11 a.m. to 3 a.m. Thursdays through Saturdays.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Report Says
- 3 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Enjoy Memorial Day Parades In Easton, Weston, Redding