DANBURY, Conn. -- Chef Michael Bick of SomeThings Fishy Catering and his son, Ian Bick, have opened a new hamburger eatery on Ives Street in Danbury, according to ctbites.com.
Ctbites reviewer Amy Kundrat praises nearly everything about Bick's Burgers -- from the 1950s diner-style decor to the 75/25 ground beef blend of brisket, short rib and chuck.
Bick's Burgers is located at 14 Ives St. and is open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays through Wednesdays and 11 a.m. to 3 a.m. Thursdays through Saturdays.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick