WESTON, Conn. − Job-hunters, check out these listings from employers who are hiring in and around Weston, Easton and Redding.
▪ Weston Public Schools is hiring security aides.
▪ Weston Middle School has a custodial position available.
▪ Stamford Hospital is hiring a driver.
▪ News 12 Networks, Stamford, has an assignment desk editor position available.
▪ WholeFoods Market, Westport, is hiring a cashier.
▪ The Little Bluebook, Darien, seeks a data analyst.
▪ The O'Connor Professional Group, Fairfield, is hiring a recovery coach.
▪ Air Age Media, Norwalk, seeks a staff accountant/financial analyst.
▪ The Performing Arts Center of Connecticut, Trumbull, has a front desk/receptionist position open.
▪ Louis Dreyfus Commodities, Wilton, is hiring a senior internal auditor.
- 1 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Wet Weather Returning To Weston, Easton
- 4 Farm-To-Table Cookbook Author Finds Inspiration In Son's Easton Experiences
- 5 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan