WESTON, Conn. − Job hunters, check out theses listings from employers who are hiring in and around Weston, Easton and Redding.
▪ Joel Barlow High School, Redding, seeks a Non-Certified Behavior Therapist
▪ Weston High School is hiring a Math Teacher.
▪ Samuel Staples Elementary School, Easton, has an opening for a Long-Term Substitute Teacher, Grade 5 Social Studies.
▪ West Rocks Middle School, Norwalk, is looking for a Special Education Aide.
▪ RnB Enterprises, Oxford, seeks an Office Assistant.
▪ Family & Children’s Agency, Norwalk, is hiring an Evening Receptionist.
▪ Meadow Ridge, Redding, has a Waitstaff/Server opening.
▪ Act Two Magazine, Fairfield, seeks an Advertising Sales Associate.
▪ Windsor Resources, Stratford, has an opening for a Customer Service Representative.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest