WESTON, Conn. − Job hunters, check out theses listings from employers who are hiring in and around Weston, Easton and Redding.
▪ Joel Barlow High School, Redding, seeks a Non-Certified Behavior Therapist
▪ Weston High School is hiring a Math Teacher.
▪ Samuel Staples Elementary School, Easton, has an opening for a Long-Term Substitute Teacher, Grade 5 Social Studies.
▪ West Rocks Middle School, Norwalk, is looking for a Special Education Aide.
▪ RnB Enterprises, Oxford, seeks an Office Assistant.
▪ Family & Children’s Agency, Norwalk, is hiring an Evening Receptionist.
▪ Meadow Ridge, Redding, has a Waitstaff/Server opening.
▪ Act Two Magazine, Fairfield, seeks an Advertising Sales Associate.
▪ Windsor Resources, Stratford, has an opening for a Customer Service Representative.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Weston
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm