WESTON, Conn. − Job hunters, check out theses listings from employers who are hiring in and around Weston, Easton and Redding.
▪ Joel Barlow High School, Redding, seeks a Non-Certified Behavior Therapist
▪ Weston High School is hiring a Math Teacher.
▪ Samuel Staples Elementary School, Easton, has an opening for a Long-Term Substitute Teacher, Grade 5 Social Studies.
▪ West Rocks Middle School, Norwalk, is looking for a Special Education Aide.
▪ RnB Enterprises, Oxford, seeks an Office Assistant.
▪ Family & Children’s Agency, Norwalk, is hiring an Evening Receptionist.
▪ Meadow Ridge, Redding, has a Waitstaff/Server opening.
▪ Act Two Magazine, Fairfield, seeks an Advertising Sales Associate.
▪ Windsor Resources, Stratford, has an opening for a Customer Service Representative.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Weston Girls Win Youth Cheerleading National Title
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Vespa Serves Up Casual Fine Dining In Westport
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller