WESTON, Conn. − Job-hunters, check out these listings from employers who are hiring in and around Weston, Easton and Redding.
▪ Weston Middle School is hiring an administrative assistant to the principal.
▪ Weston Public Schools seek a K-12 nurse substitute.
▪ Regional YMCA of Western Connecticut, Danbury, seeks a membership services representative.
▪ Western Connecticut State University, Danbury, has adjunct teacher positions available.
▪Trader Joe's, Fairfield County, is hiring store managers.
▪ Regency Limousine, Wilton, is hiring a limousine driver.
▪ Pepperidge Farm, Norwalk, seeks a senior engineer, process development.
▪ Brooklawn Country Club, Fairfield, is looking for a director of club relations.
▪ BAYADA Home Health Care, Norwalk, seeks a registered nurse.
▪ Excel Partners, Greenwich, is hiring a senior accountant.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola