GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich supermodel Stephanie Seymour has been named the new spokesmodel for the iconic cosmetics brand Estée Lauder.
The new campaign by the company and featuring Seymour, 45, will begin in the fall.
“Stephanie represents modern women today in such a beautifully articulated way and she represents modern beauty and luxury to us," global brand President Jane Hertzmark Hudis said in a statement. "This campaign will speak to the beautiful complexity that makes her who she is."
Seymour is married to Peter Brant, a publisher, real estate developer and art collector, and they have a home in Greenwich. Seymour said in a story on a fashion website that her mother told her as a teenager that she one day would model for Estée Lauder.
“The first thing I did was call my mother - and she laughed and said, 'How cute - I can't believe you remember that!' But it always stuck with me," Seymour said in a story posted on fashion.telegraph.co.uk
Seymour has starred in beauty campaigns previously for Revlon, Dior and L’Oréal. Estée Lauder made the announcement on Twitter on Wednesday. “Whenever I heard they were looking for models, I would always cross my fingers fingers and hope,’’ Seymour said. “For a model to work with Estee Lauder is the pinnacle of things.”
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding