WILTON, Conn. - What Ridgefield has enjoyed for more than three years will soon come to Wilton as the Little Pub plans to open a new location.
A second edition of the Little Pub is expected to open in March at 26 Danbury Road, formerly the home of the American bistro Dina! The original Little Pub is at 59 Ethan Allen Highway in Ridgefield.
Little Pub owner Daneen Grabe said she’s eager to open a new location in Wilton after serving up good meals in Ridgefield for three and a half years.
“It’s a great location. There are a lot of businesses around and people are really looking forward to it,” Grabe said. “The people of Wilton seem to be very excited that we are here.”
Ridgefield's Little Pub was recently named one of the best pub's in the state by Connecticut Magazine.
As with the original location, the Wilton Little Pub will offer a family-friendly menu of food and drinks, Grabe said. The new location will have about 25 employees.
“It will be a well-rounded place,” she said.
Little Pub opens the second week of March, coinciding with the first-ever Restaurant Week by the Wilton Chamber of Commerce. The event, set to run from March 11-16, will have participating restaurants offer lower-priced menu items. The Wilton Chamber is working on enlisting restaurants to participate in the event.
- 1 Weston Woman Charged With Disorderly Conduct In Fight With Boyfriend
- 2 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Move Into Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Man Gets 14 Years In Prison For Fairfield Jewelry Store Robbery, Kidnapping