GEORGETOWN, Conn. -- A group of investors known as Ecos Properties I recently purchased the site of the former Georgetown Saloon and plans to reopen the local landmark, according to the Weston Forum.
The popular music venue had been a staple in the Georgetown community since 1978, but it abruptly closed its doors in March 2012.
A spokesman for the investment group said it plans on updating the kitchen and cleaning up the building before reopening, the Weston Forum reported.
- 1 Easton Firefighter Spots Bear On Valley Road
- 2 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 3 Integrate Function, Color, Style Into Your Backyard, Say Weston Designers
- 4 Cigarette Assault, New Leader At Barlow Top Week's News In Easton, Redding
- 5 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up