GEORGETOWN, Conn. -- A group of investors known as Ecos Properties I recently purchased the site of the former Georgetown Saloon and plans to reopen the local landmark, according to the Weston Forum.
The popular music venue had been a staple in the Georgetown community since 1978, but it abruptly closed its doors in March 2012.
A spokesman for the investment group said it plans on updating the kitchen and cleaning up the building before reopening, the Weston Forum reported.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says