GEORGETOWN, Conn. -- A group of investors known as Ecos Properties I recently purchased the site of the former Georgetown Saloon and plans to reopen the local landmark, according to the Weston Forum.
The popular music venue had been a staple in the Georgetown community since 1978, but it abruptly closed its doors in March 2012.
A spokesman for the investment group said it plans on updating the kitchen and cleaning up the building before reopening, the Weston Forum reported.
- 1 Weston, Easton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Weston With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield