GEORGETOWN, Conn. -- A group of investors known as Ecos Properties I recently purchased the site of the former Georgetown Saloon and plans to reopen the local landmark, according to the Weston Forum.
The popular music venue had been a staple in the Georgetown community since 1978, but it abruptly closed its doors in March 2012.
A spokesman for the investment group said it plans on updating the kitchen and cleaning up the building before reopening, the Weston Forum reported.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield