GEORGETOWN, Conn. -- A group of investors known as Ecos Properties I recently purchased the site of the former Georgetown Saloon and plans to reopen the local landmark, according to the Weston Forum.
The popular music venue had been a staple in the Georgetown community since 1978, but it abruptly closed its doors in March 2012.
A spokesman for the investment group said it plans on updating the kitchen and cleaning up the building before reopening, the Weston Forum reported.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 3 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Snow Threatens Easton, Weston On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Easton Man’s Arrest After Crashing Car In Fairfield Tops Week’s News