STAMFORD, Conn. -- Lumesis, a Stamford financial technology firm, lowered Connecticut's economic score for December, according to HartfordBusiness.com.
The firm ranks the economic strength of states and cities on a monthly basis, according to the article.
Connecticut's score of 6.4 out of 10 places it at 19th in the country after being in the top 10 in September, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 3 Weston High School Boosters Plan Food And Wine Festival
- 4 Weston, Easton Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries