WESTON, Conn. -- Raising and caring for young children on a daily basis is no easy task and it gave Weston's Jennifer Roh the idea for a business.
The mother of two boys, ages 3 and 15 months, started Diaper Bag Dailies, which offers a wide variety of diaper bags to help young mothers care for their kids and keep their own peace of mind.
“Kids require an enormous amount of work and you’re often cut short without the right things, so my diaper bags have all the things needed on a daily basis,” she said.
The bags include diapers, organic snacks, toys, rattles, baby balms, nail files and cotton tee shirts.
All of the items are American made. “They’re local for quality control and if I can help keep one job in the United States, I’ll be satisfied,” Roh said.
Roh has been in Weston for three years. She lived in New York and worked for Sun Microsystems and other tech companies, selling software and consulting.
“I came up with the idea for the business on New Year’s Eve, so it’s taken seven months to get it up and running,” she said. Diaper bags can be purchased online now and Roh hopes to have them in retail stores soon.
“The product is based on my own experience, three years of being a mom and I’ve learned from other mothers,” she said.
A variety of diaper bag kits are available, from Crib Sheet to Sun and Swim and Airplane, for travel.
Go to diaperbagdailies.com for more information and to order.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Weston, Easton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow