RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Art Garfunkel is ready for a performance at 8 p.m. Friday, April 11, at The Ridgefield Playhouse.
The Ridgefield Playhouse will welcome the six-time Grammy-Award winning and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee Art Garfunkel.
Garfunkel will lead an evening of music, poetry and an audience Q&A. The event is part of the Doyle Coffin Architecture Singer/Songwriter Series with media sponsor WFUV 90.7fm.
"After a two-year hiatus from performing due to complications with his vocal chords, Garfunkel is back on tour and feeling great," representatives said. "In this special evening with Art Garfunkel, the legendary musician and Tab Leven, his guitar player, will remind audiences why his quietly powerful vocals, behind songs such as 'Bridge Over Troubled Water,' 'I Am a Rock,' 'The Sound Of Silence,' 'Homeward Bound,' 'Mrs. Robinson,' 'Cecilia,' 'America' and many more place Garfunkel among the most instantly recognizable in popular music."
Tickets are $65 and are available at the box office at 203-438-5795 or The Ridgefield Playhouse website.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Enjoy Memorial Day Parades In Easton, Weston, Redding
- 4 Surge Of Warm Weather Heads For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Weinstein's Worries Top Week's News In Weston