WESTON, Conn. ‒ Residents can hear British-born actor Charles Keating read from classic Christmas works Saturday evening at the Weston Library in a program benefiting technology at the library.
Keating, a Broadway and TV star who lives in Weston, performed cabaret at the library in May with his family. He returns Saturday for a solo performance reading from Dylan Thomas' "A Child's Christmas in Wales" and other family favorites.
A reception with light refreshments begins at 7 p.m. Keating starts his performance at 7:30 and will read for about an hour.
The event is sponsored by Friends of the Weston Public Library and takes place in the community room. There are 100 seats available, and about half have been sold. Tickets will be available at the door; $20 for adults, $10 children under 12.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Weston Students Win Westport Halloween Window Painting Contest
- 4 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton