RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The five-time Grammy Award-winner Christopher Cross will perform at the Ridgefield Playhouse on Friday, March 28, at 8 p.m.
Cross rose to stardom with hits such as "Sailing," “Ride Like the Wind,” “Think of Laura” and “Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do).”
Tickets for the show are $60. Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or order online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill