RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- The five-time Grammy Award-winner Christopher Cross will perform at the Ridgefield Playhouse on Friday, March 28, at 8 p.m.
Cross rose to stardom with hits such as "Sailing," “Ride Like the Wind,” “Think of Laura” and “Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do).”
Tickets for the show are $60. Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or order online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI