RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Some of the best middle and high school bands from the area will once again rock out at The Ridgefield Playhouse before a panel of industry pros to compete for the title “BandJam 2014 Winner” on Sunday, April 27.
Middle school bands that have made the cut to compete in the finals on Sunday, April 27, at 4 p.m. are Dysfunctional 4, The Next Generation, Ulterior Motives and Marmalade Sky.
In the high school category, the bands will be Juice, Birdwalk, Apollo's Legacy and Plethora of Nothing.
Guest panelists will include Paul Pesco, who has performed with music icons such as Madonna, Annie Lennox, Steve Winwood, Chaka Kahn, Hall and Oates, Jeff Lorber, Whitney Houston, George Benson, Joan Baez and Celine Dion; Broadway star Linda Eder; and I-95 DJ Ethan Carey.
Tickets to the event are $20 for adults and $15 for students.
Call the box office at 203-438-5795, or go to ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
- 1 Weston Man Charged With Hitting Pedestrian In Westport
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital