DANBURY, Conn. -- Get ready to spend a rollicking afternoon or evening doing the “Cell Block Tango” with the inmates at the Cook County Jail when “Chicago the Musical” is staged at Danbury's Western Connecticut State University from Oct. 30 through Nov. 10.
“This production incorporates all of the wit, humor and unique sensuality that is quintessential Fosse,” Julio Agustin Matos Jr., assistant professor of theater arts at WCSU and director of the show, said in a statement.
Performances will be at the Berkshire Theater in Berkshire Hall on the WCSU Midtown campus, 181 White St., Danbury.
For details on dates and showtimes or to purchase tickets click here. You can also call 203-837-TIXX.
Tickets are $25 for adults, $15 for seniors and students, and $15 for WCSU faculty and staff. A small ticket fee will apply.
On Friday, Nov. 1, there will be a special presentation featuring a pre-show dinner. The Alumni Dinner-Theater will begin at 5:30 p.m. in Warner Hall on the university’s Midtown campus. Tickets for that show are $55. A limited number of seats are available. To make a reservation, call the Office of Alumni relations at 203-837-8298.
- 1 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl