WESTON, Conn. – Weston holiday shoppers can patronize local vendors, contribute to a Hurricane Sandy relief fund and enjoy a night out in town at the Holiday Boutique at Norfield Grange on Thursday evening.
A variety of vendors, mostly from Weston will be offering unique holiday gifts, from African jewelry to teen clothing and digital greeting cards.
“Shoppers are sure to find a treasure or two and the boutique doubles as a ladies night out and unique opportunity for local artisans and business owners to showcase their product lines,” said Karen Pattani-Hanson, a Weston mom and boutique organizer.
Shoppers will receive tickets for each purchase, which may win the door prize, a collection of items from the vendors.
Proceeds from the vendor-table rentals will benefit Norwalk Family & Children Agency’s Sandy Relief Fund. Shoppers are also asked to bring non-perishable food items that will be donated to the Weston Food Pantry.
“The evening supports both small businesses and those in need. It’s a win-win,” said CLJ Elements Jewelry designer Carla Jegen.
The Holiday Boutique takes place Thursday from 7 to 10 p.m. at the Norfield Grange, 12 Good Hill Road, Weston. Admission is free.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist