WESTON, Conn. – Weston holiday shoppers can patronize local vendors, contribute to a Hurricane Sandy relief fund and enjoy a night out in town at the Holiday Boutique at Norfield Grange on Thursday evening.
A variety of vendors, mostly from Weston will be offering unique holiday gifts, from African jewelry to teen clothing and digital greeting cards.
“Shoppers are sure to find a treasure or two and the boutique doubles as a ladies night out and unique opportunity for local artisans and business owners to showcase their product lines,” said Karen Pattani-Hanson, a Weston mom and boutique organizer.
Shoppers will receive tickets for each purchase, which may win the door prize, a collection of items from the vendors.
Proceeds from the vendor-table rentals will benefit Norwalk Family & Children Agency’s Sandy Relief Fund. Shoppers are also asked to bring non-perishable food items that will be donated to the Weston Food Pantry.
“The evening supports both small businesses and those in need. It’s a win-win,” said CLJ Elements Jewelry designer Carla Jegen.
The Holiday Boutique takes place Thursday from 7 to 10 p.m. at the Norfield Grange, 12 Good Hill Road, Weston. Admission is free.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Lobster Roll House Sale Tops Last Week's News In Weston