STAMFORD, Conn. -- Kids in Crisis is seeking a minimum of 100 additional volunteers to help at the Navigators Stamford KIC IT Triathlon on Sunday, June 22, at Mill River Park in Stamford.
The Cos Cob-based children's support agency asks community members to reach out to co-workers, friends and family members to help spread the word or to recruit a small team of volunteers.
Kids in Crisis is Connecticut’s only free, round-the-clock agency providing emergency shelter, crisis counseling and community education programs for children and families.
All volunteers receive a T-shirt, goody bag, light breakfast and lunch. Volunteers can register online.
Contact Kristen Tomasiewicz at email@example.com for assistance, questions or more information.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Population Grows In Easton, Redding, Weston, All Of Fairfield County
- 4 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens