WESTON, Conn. - Occupy Weston, the town organization affiliated with the national movement that protests what it sees as social and economic inequality, will meet Saturday at the Weston Public Library at 2 p.m.
The group's meeting for Saturday, Feb. 9, was postponed because of snow.
Keith Brooks, the group's director, will discuss efforts to overturn the Supreme Court's Citizen United decision, which prohibits the government from restricting corporate political expenditures.
The group plans to ask the town to take action on the issue and Brooks said he plans to meet with First Selectman Gayle Weinstein on Feb. 20.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station