WESTON, Conn. - Occupy Weston, the town organization affiliated with the national movement that protests what it sees as social and economic inequality, will meet Saturday at the Weston Public Library at 2 p.m.
The group's meeting for Saturday, Feb. 9, was postponed because of snow.
Keith Brooks, the group's director, will discuss efforts to overturn the Supreme Court's Citizen United decision, which prohibits the government from restricting corporate political expenditures.
The group plans to ask the town to take action on the issue and Brooks said he plans to meet with First Selectman Gayle Weinstein on Feb. 20.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist