WESTON, Conn. - Occupy Weston, the town organization affiliated with the national movement that protests what it sees as social and economic inequality, will meet Saturday at the Weston Public Library at 2 p.m.
The group's meeting for Saturday, Feb. 9, was postponed because of snow.
Keith Brooks, the group's director, will discuss efforts to overturn the Supreme Court's Citizen United decision, which prohibits the government from restricting corporate political expenditures.
The group plans to ask the town to take action on the issue and Brooks said he plans to meet with First Selectman Gayle Weinstein on Feb. 20.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Weston Students Win Westport Halloween Window Painting Contest
- 4 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton