WESTON, Conn. - Occupy Weston, the town organization affiliated with the national movement that protests what it sees as social and economic inequality, will meet Saturday at the Weston Public Library at 2 p.m.
The group's meeting for Saturday, Feb. 9, was postponed because of snow.
Keith Brooks, the group's director, will discuss efforts to overturn the Supreme Court's Citizen United decision, which prohibits the government from restricting corporate political expenditures.
The group plans to ask the town to take action on the issue and Brooks said he plans to meet with First Selectman Gayle Weinstein on Feb. 20.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 4 Easton Doctor Named Physician Of The Year At St. Vincent's Medical Center
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts