WESTON, Conn. - Occupy Weston, the town organization affiliated with the national movement that protests what it sees as social and economic inequality, will meet Saturday at the Weston Public Library at 2 p.m.
The group's meeting for Saturday, Feb. 9, was postponed because of snow.
Keith Brooks, the group's director, will discuss efforts to overturn the Supreme Court's Citizen United decision, which prohibits the government from restricting corporate political expenditures.
The group plans to ask the town to take action on the issue and Brooks said he plans to meet with First Selectman Gayle Weinstein on Feb. 20.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street