REDDING, Conn. -- Residents are encouraged to participate in Redding’s prescription drug take-back initiative on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Redding Police Department.
Residents can bring back unused and expired prescription drugs for safe disposal. Needles and syringes will not be accepted.
“This program is a safe and convenient alternative to flushing prescription drugs down the toilet and prevents dangerous misuse,” Republican State Rep. Dan Carter said in a statement. “I’m grateful for the police departments for hosting this great program – please help us spread the word.”
The Redding Police Department is at 96 Hill Road.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich