REDDING, Conn. -- Residents are encouraged to participate in Redding’s prescription drug take-back initiative on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Redding Police Department.
Residents can bring back unused and expired prescription drugs for safe disposal. Needles and syringes will not be accepted.
“This program is a safe and convenient alternative to flushing prescription drugs down the toilet and prevents dangerous misuse,” Republican State Rep. Dan Carter said in a statement. “I’m grateful for the police departments for hosting this great program – please help us spread the word.”
The Redding Police Department is at 96 Hill Road.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Easton, Redding, Weston Overnight