REDDING, Conn. -- Residents are encouraged to participate in Redding’s prescription drug take-back initiative on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Redding Police Department.
Residents can bring back unused and expired prescription drugs for safe disposal. Needles and syringes will not be accepted.
“This program is a safe and convenient alternative to flushing prescription drugs down the toilet and prevents dangerous misuse,” Republican State Rep. Dan Carter said in a statement. “I’m grateful for the police departments for hosting this great program – please help us spread the word.”
The Redding Police Department is at 96 Hill Road.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care