REDDING, Conn. -- Residents are encouraged to participate in Redding’s prescription drug take-back initiative on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Redding Police Department.
Residents can bring back unused and expired prescription drugs for safe disposal. Needles and syringes will not be accepted.
“This program is a safe and convenient alternative to flushing prescription drugs down the toilet and prevents dangerous misuse,” Republican State Rep. Dan Carter said in a statement. “I’m grateful for the police departments for hosting this great program – please help us spread the word.”
The Redding Police Department is at 96 Hill Road.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y