RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Psychic medium Kim Russo, host of "The Haunting Of" television show, is coming to The Ridgefield Playhouse later this month.
Russo will share psychic insights at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 at The Ridgefield Playhouse. The event is underwritten by Adam Broderick Salon and Spa with partial underwriting from Touch of Sedona and is part of HamletHub's "A Whole New You" Series and the Moffly Media Entertaining Conversation Series.
"A practicing Psychic Medium for well over 18 years, Kim Russo is a certified medium with The Forever Family Foundation and the Windbridge Institute for Applied Research in Human Potential," representatives said. "She has graciously donated her time demonstrating her gift of spirit communication and continues her mission to help prove the existence of an afterlife."
Tickets are $60. Call The Ridgefield Playhouse box office at 203-438-5795 or visit The Ridgefield Playhouse website.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Population Grows In Easton, Redding, Weston, All Of Fairfield County
- 3 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Weston Rowers Advance To Youth National Championships