RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – Singer Roger Hodgson will bring his “Breakfast in America” tour to the Ridgefield Playhouse Jan. 12 for a mini gala.
Hodgson will perform songs from his band Supertramp like “It’s Raining Again," “Fools Overture," “Give A Little Bit," “Dreamer," “Take the Long Way Home" and “The Logical Song."
Hodgson co-founded the progressive rock band Supertramp in 1969 and was with them for 14 years. He wrote and sang most of the classic hits that brought Supertramp worldwide acclaim. He recently received two awards from American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers for his songs being in the top played songs in their repertory, proving that they have indeed stood the test of time.
There are three different kinds of tickets for the mini gala: a Gold Circle for $150, which includes a meet and greet, dinner, open bar and silent auction; orchestra seats for $135, which includes dinner, open bar and silent auction; or mezzanine seats for $125, which includes dinner, open bar & silent auction.
The dinner will be provided by Bissell House, Fifty Coins and Nature’s Temptations.
For tickets, call or visit the box office at The Ridgefield Playhouse, (203) 438-5795, or order online.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Weston With Snow, Ice In Forecast