FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Comedian and actor Kevin Nealon, an alumnus of Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, will visit the school on Friday, Sept. 20, for a comedy event to benefit the school’s scholarship programs.
“An Evening with Kevin Nealon” will be held at 7 p.m. at the Edgerton Center for the Performing Arts. Nealon graduated from with Sacred Heart’s Class of 1975, the school said.
Nealon is best known as one of the longest-running cast members of “Saturday Night Live,” as well as his roles in the show “Weeds” and movies such as “Anger Management,” “The Wedding Singer” and “Happy Gilmore.”
Tickets are available online or through the box office phone number at 203-371-7908. All proceeds will benefit the university’s scholarship programs.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says