FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Comedian and actor Kevin Nealon, an alumnus of Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, will visit the school on Friday, Sept. 20, for a comedy event to benefit the school’s scholarship programs.
“An Evening with Kevin Nealon” will be held at 7 p.m. at the Edgerton Center for the Performing Arts. Nealon graduated from with Sacred Heart’s Class of 1975, the school said.
Nealon is best known as one of the longest-running cast members of “Saturday Night Live,” as well as his roles in the show “Weeds” and movies such as “Anger Management,” “The Wedding Singer” and “Happy Gilmore.”
Tickets are available online or through the box office phone number at 203-371-7908. All proceeds will benefit the university’s scholarship programs.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced