WESTON, Conn. - Dress your dog in its best winter attire and bring it to the Weston Winter Farmers' Market Saturday.
For a $5 donation to a local pet rescue, your photo will be taken with your pet and the best one wins a bag of all natural dog biscuits from Molly & Murphy.
Dog walkers will be on hand to care for your dog while you shop at the market, where fresh local produce, baked goods and other items are available.
The market takes place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Norfield Grange, 12 Good Hill Road, Weston.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola