WESTON, Conn. – The Winter Farmers' Market at Norfield Grange will host a Mad Hatter’s Tea Party this Saturday in honor of National Tea Month.
Ewa Ojarovska, a tea sommelier and certified tea etiquette consultant will host the event and teach you how to choose, steep and pour the perfect cup of tea.
Wear a hat – awards will be given to the best adult and child’s hat. Feel free to bring your favorite tea cup, although there will be extras on hand.
Afternoon tea fare will be served, with the Loose Leaf Tea Company providing the tea and farmers' market vendors supplying fresh produce and baked goods.
There is a $5 charge for the tea. Email NorfieldGrange@gmail.com to make a reservation.
The Winter Farmers' Market offers farm fresh produce, baked goods, live plants and more from local vendors. It’s from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays at Norfield Grange, 12 Good Hill Road, Weston.
- 1 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 2 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 3 Population Grows In Easton, Redding, Weston, All Of Fairfield County
- 4 Showers, Thunderstorms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD