WESTON, Conn. – The Winter Farmers' Market at Norfield Grange will host a Mad Hatter’s Tea Party this Saturday in honor of National Tea Month.
Ewa Ojarovska, a tea sommelier and certified tea etiquette consultant will host the event and teach you how to choose, steep and pour the perfect cup of tea.
Wear a hat – awards will be given to the best adult and child’s hat. Feel free to bring your favorite tea cup, although there will be extras on hand.
Afternoon tea fare will be served, with the Loose Leaf Tea Company providing the tea and farmers' market vendors supplying fresh produce and baked goods.
There is a $5 charge for the tea. Email NorfieldGrange@gmail.com to make a reservation.
The Winter Farmers' Market offers farm fresh produce, baked goods, live plants and more from local vendors. It’s from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays at Norfield Grange, 12 Good Hill Road, Weston.
- 1 Weston Woman Charged With Disorderly Conduct In Fight With Boyfriend
- 2 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Move Into Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Man Gets 14 Years In Prison For Fairfield Jewelry Store Robbery, Kidnapping