DANBURY, Conn. -- Ives Concert Park in Danbury will be booming with island sound on Saturday, Aug. 9, as it hosts the annual Westside Reggae Festival.
The festival, which is in its third year, will feature top reggae artists, including the legendary Beres Hammond, Morgan Heritage, Barrington Levy, Anthem Band, Lupa, Nachy Bless, Johnny Osborne, Ky-Enie King and more.
Gates open at 1 p.m. and the show begins at 5 p.m., rain or shine. Tickets are for sale online for $25 to $40. Free parking is available onsite, but guests are asked to carpool if possible.
Ives Concert Park is located at 43 Lake Ave. Ext. on the Westside Campus of Western Connecticut State University.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Fairfield Police Alerted To Nationwide Gang Threat After Baltimore Protests
- 3 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI