DANBURY, Conn. -- Ives Concert Park in Danbury will be booming with island sound on Saturday, Aug. 9, as it hosts the annual Westside Reggae Festival.
The festival, which is in its third year, will feature top reggae artists, including the legendary Beres Hammond, Morgan Heritage, Barrington Levy, Anthem Band, Lupa, Nachy Bless, Johnny Osborne, Ky-Enie King and more.
Gates open at 1 p.m. and the show begins at 5 p.m., rain or shine. Tickets are for sale online for $25 to $40. Free parking is available onsite, but guests are asked to carpool if possible.
Ives Concert Park is located at 43 Lake Ave. Ext. on the Westside Campus of Western Connecticut State University.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care