DANBURY, Conn. -- Ives Concert Park in Danbury will be booming with island sound on Saturday, Aug. 9, as it hosts the annual Westside Reggae Festival.
The festival, which is in its third year, will feature top reggae artists, including the legendary Beres Hammond, Morgan Heritage, Barrington Levy, Anthem Band, Lupa, Nachy Bless, Johnny Osborne, Ky-Enie King and more.
Gates open at 1 p.m. and the show begins at 5 p.m., rain or shine. Tickets are for sale online for $25 to $40. Free parking is available onsite, but guests are asked to carpool if possible.
Ives Concert Park is located at 43 Lake Ave. Ext. on the Westside Campus of Western Connecticut State University.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Weston Students Win Westport Halloween Window Painting Contest
- 4 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown