DANBURY, Conn. -- Ives Concert Park in Danbury will be booming with island sound on Saturday, Aug. 9, as it hosts the annual Westside Reggae Festival.
The festival, which is in its third year, will feature top reggae artists, including the legendary Beres Hammond, Morgan Heritage, Barrington Levy, Anthem Band, Lupa, Nachy Bless, Johnny Osborne, Ky-Enie King and more.
Gates open at 1 p.m. and the show begins at 5 p.m., rain or shine. Tickets are for sale online for $25 to $40. Free parking is available onsite, but guests are asked to carpool if possible.
Ives Concert Park is located at 43 Lake Ave. Ext. on the Westside Campus of Western Connecticut State University.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 4 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Easton, Weston Tuesday Evening