RIDGEFIELD, Conn. – Video game music will come alive with Tommy Tallarico leading the way at Ridgefield Playhouse on Dec. 1.
Tallarico is a co-founder and host of "Video Games Live," an orchestral show that performs the scores to popular video games. Joining Tallarico on stage will be the Western Connecticut Youth Orchestra and the Ridgefield Chorale to perform the songs.
The show was created to show off how “culturally significant and artistic video games have become,” Tallarico said in an interview with Gamespot. He said the show was meant to present the interactive and unique elements of video games for everyone to enjoy, not just gamers.
Admission includes $150 tickets that include a backstage access tour and a meet-and-greet with Tallarico.
For tickets, $75 orchestra, $65 mezzanine, $150 Backstage, call the box office at 203-438-5795 or order online.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick