WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Garden Club will host its first annual Garden Tour on Saturday, June 14, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The tour will include six gardens: Schneider's Garden, Pink House, The Old Revson Estate, Dirt Road Farm, Stony Brook and Wells Hill Farm.
Tickets for the event are $20 if purchased before Friday, June 13, or $25 on the day of the event. Children under 12 are free.
Tickets can be purchased at westongardenclub.com.
The first stop is at the home of Shirley and Fred Schneider at 104 Norfield Road. Those attending can check in and pick up tickets and maps.
For more information about the Weston Garden Club email email@example.com or call 203-454-2839.
- 1 National Weather Service: Weston's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Weston 7th Grade Football Team Holds Off New Canaan
- 5 77 Kettle Creek Road Is The Weston Daily Voice House Of The Week