WESTON, Conn. – Farmers markets are popular all summer, and Weston has the good fortune to have a winter farmers market that debuts from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at Norfield Grange, 12 Goodhill Road.
To celebrate opening day, the market will host Runabout Farms with a petting zoo and pony rides for children. Runabout Farms rescues horses and other animals and will bring a variety to the market. Kids can stop by, meet the animals and pose for pictures.
Vendors at the market will offer fresh fruits and vegetables, herbs, jams and jellies, crafts, hand-knit clothing and more.
When you make a purchase from any vendor, you receive a ticket to enter a raffle for a balsam fir, which was donated by Weston Gardens. Additional raffle tickets can be purchased with the drawing set for Dec. 15.
- 1 Weston, Easton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Weston With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield