WESTON, Conn. - The Weston Women's League Gingerbread Holiday Brunch, which will benefit the Weston Warm-Up Fund, takes place from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at La Roue Elayne at Cobb's Mill Inn, 12 Old Mill Road, Weston.
The free event includes a light continental breakfast with live music and photo opportunities with Santa and Mrs. Claus.
Donations in the form of $10 craft tickets and the purchase of raffle tickets will support the Weston Warm-Up Fund. The league also will be collecting gently worn winter wear to donate to those in need.
The Gingerbread Holiday Brunch is the Weston Women's League's newest rendition of a holiday party that started as Breakfast with Santa 30 years ago. Today, it is an all-ages event open to the entire community.
The league sponsors many Weston community events, including the summer farmers' market and the Memorial Day BikeFest.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Dodge Worst Of Nor'easter
- 2 Police Continue Probe Into Suicide At Danbury Mall
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Malloy Bans Travel Across Connecticut As Of 9 P.M. Due To Blizzard
- 5 Light Snow Continues In Easton, Weston As Storm Begins To Depart