WESTON, Conn. - The Weston Women's League Gingerbread Holiday Brunch, which will benefit the Weston Warm-Up Fund, takes place from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at La Roue Elayne at Cobb's Mill Inn, 12 Old Mill Road, Weston.
The free event includes a light continental breakfast with live music and photo opportunities with Santa and Mrs. Claus.
Donations in the form of $10 craft tickets and the purchase of raffle tickets will support the Weston Warm-Up Fund. The league also will be collecting gently worn winter wear to donate to those in need.
The Gingerbread Holiday Brunch is the Weston Women's League's newest rendition of a holiday party that started as Breakfast with Santa 30 years ago. Today, it is an all-ages event open to the entire community.
The league sponsors many Weston community events, including the summer farmers' market and the Memorial Day BikeFest.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report