NORWALK, Conn. – Former Wimbledon champion Jared Palmer will be among the guests at TennisFest 2014 on Saturday, May 17, at Intensity in Norwalk.
The event benefits the Oyebog Tennis Academy. It begins at 7 p.m., and tickets are $75 for adults and $25 for children 12 and younger.
Palmer, the 2001 Wimbledon champion, will be among the guests. Guests can watch 16 top-ranked pros compete, and there will be opportunities to hit with pro players. The event supports the tennis academy in Cameroon run by Joseph Oyebog, who teaches tennis to Fairfield County residents during the summer.
There will be a buffet and wine and beer bar. People can also make a donation by visiting the Oyebog Tennis Academy website.
For more information, contact Intensity at 853-7727 or visit the Oyebog Tennis Academy website.
- 1 Weston Woman Charged With Disorderly Conduct In Fight With Boyfriend
- 2 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Move Into Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Man Gets 14 Years In Prison For Fairfield Jewelry Store Robbery, Kidnapping