RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Legendary Yankees slugger and chart-topping guitarist Bernie Williams will spend the day at The Ridgefield Playhouse on Sunday, June 8, returning as both a musician and award-winning athlete.
Williams will play some ball with his bandmates and celeb friends Dwight Gooden and Bobby Valentine at 1 p.m. at the field opposite the Playhouse before taking the stage at 8 p.m.
A portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit Hillside Food Outreach and The Ridgefield Playhouse Arts for Everyone program.
Tickets start at $60 and include admission to the softball game in the afternoon. Softball-only tickets are $20.
Call the box office at The Ridgefield Playhouse at 203-438-5795, or order online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals