RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Legendary Yankees slugger and chart-topping guitarist Bernie Williams will spend the day at The Ridgefield Playhouse on Sunday, June 8, returning as both a musician and award-winning athlete.
Williams will play some ball with his bandmates and celeb friends Dwight Gooden and Bobby Valentine at 1 p.m. at the field opposite the Playhouse before taking the stage at 8 p.m.
A portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit Hillside Food Outreach and The Ridgefield Playhouse Arts for Everyone program.
Tickets start at $60 and include admission to the softball game in the afternoon. Softball-only tickets are $20.
Call the box office at The Ridgefield Playhouse at 203-438-5795, or order online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
The Ridgefield Playhouse is located at 80 East Ridge.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 3 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Fairfield County Stores Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers