DANBURY, Conn. -- Children will be thrilled that Wednesday, Nov. 6, marks the return of Santa Claus to the Danbury Fair Mall. He will be available for photos and visits at his winter wonderland house, located at Center Court.
On Saturday, Nov. 9, there will be three song and dance performances starring St. Nick with Strawberry Shortcake followed by a meet and greet. The shows start at 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
You can also get your four-legged friend’s picture taken with Santa on Santa Paws Pet photo nights on Dec. 2, 9 and 16 from 6 to 9 p.m. He asks that you do not bring exotic pets.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola