EASTON, Conn. -- The celebrations of Easter and Passover are coming together in a household in Easton.
Easton's Elizabeth Fitzpatrick Weissman, Joel Weissman and their children will celebrate Passover beginning on Monday, April 14, with Passover Seders and Easter on Sunday, April 20, according to a story from the Easton Courier. Elizabeth was born and raised Catholic in Ireland, and Joel was born and raised Jewish in Manhattan, according to the report.
"Their attitude is that they have a commonality when it comes to religious beliefs — they both believe in God," according to the Easton Courier. "And when they got together, they combined traditions from each religious practice just as they joined in other ways in their union."
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest