EASTON, Conn. -- The celebrations of Easter and Passover are coming together in a household in Easton.
Easton's Elizabeth Fitzpatrick Weissman, Joel Weissman and their children will celebrate Passover beginning on Monday, April 14, with Passover Seders and Easter on Sunday, April 20, according to a story from the Easton Courier. Elizabeth was born and raised Catholic in Ireland, and Joel was born and raised Jewish in Manhattan, according to the report.
"Their attitude is that they have a commonality when it comes to religious beliefs — they both believe in God," according to the Easton Courier. "And when they got together, they combined traditions from each religious practice just as they joined in other ways in their union."
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Easton Doctor Named Physician Of The Year At St. Vincent's Medical Center
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts