EASTON, Conn. -- The celebrations of Easter and Passover are coming together in a household in Easton.
Easton's Elizabeth Fitzpatrick Weissman, Joel Weissman and their children will celebrate Passover beginning on Monday, April 14, with Passover Seders and Easter on Sunday, April 20, according to a story from the Easton Courier. Elizabeth was born and raised Catholic in Ireland, and Joel was born and raised Jewish in Manhattan, according to the report.
"Their attitude is that they have a commonality when it comes to religious beliefs — they both believe in God," according to the Easton Courier. "And when they got together, they combined traditions from each religious practice just as they joined in other ways in their union."
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield