FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Staying warm without abandoning all semblance of style can give college students more headaches than a calculus final.
Not so for UCONN students, according to Huffington Post. The four-season climate in Storrs has produced an environment that has allowed fashion to prosper, even in the bitter cold.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals