FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Staying warm without abandoning all semblance of style can give college students more headaches than a calculus final.
Not so for UCONN students, according to Huffington Post. The four-season climate in Storrs has produced an environment that has allowed fashion to prosper, even in the bitter cold.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield