NORWALK, Conn. – The two brothers behind the successful Norwalk Metropolitan Youth Ballet recently were featured in The New York Times.
Christopher and Adam Holms opened the studio, located at 327 Main Ave., about three months ago. The duo is proud of the fact that since opening, approximately one out of every four students is a boy interested in learning the art.
To read the full story, click here.
For more information about the Norwalk Metropolitan Youth Ballet, call (203) 258-4820 or visit nmyb.org.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 3 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding