NORWALK, Conn. – The two brothers behind the successful Norwalk Metropolitan Youth Ballet recently were featured in The New York Times.
Christopher and Adam Holms opened the studio, located at 327 Main Ave., about three months ago. The duo is proud of the fact that since opening, approximately one out of every four students is a boy interested in learning the art.
To read the full story, click here.
For more information about the Norwalk Metropolitan Youth Ballet, call (203) 258-4820 or visit nmyb.org.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest