NORWALK, Conn. – The two brothers behind the successful Norwalk Metropolitan Youth Ballet recently were featured in The New York Times.
Christopher and Adam Holms opened the studio, located at 327 Main Ave., about three months ago. The duo is proud of the fact that since opening, approximately one out of every four students is a boy interested in learning the art.
To read the full story, click here.
For more information about the Norwalk Metropolitan Youth Ballet, call (203) 258-4820 or visit nmyb.org.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola