NORWALK, Conn. – The two brothers behind the successful Norwalk Metropolitan Youth Ballet recently were featured in The New York Times.
Christopher and Adam Holms opened the studio, located at 327 Main Ave., about three months ago. The duo is proud of the fact that since opening, approximately one out of every four students is a boy interested in learning the art.
To read the full story, click here.
For more information about the Norwalk Metropolitan Youth Ballet, call (203) 258-4820 or visit nmyb.org.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 3 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Weston's Weinstein Seeks 4th Term; Spaulding Joins Ticket As Running Mate
- 5 Weston Home On Golf Course Offers Aspetuck Grandeur