NORWALK, Conn. – The two brothers behind the successful Norwalk Metropolitan Youth Ballet recently were featured in The New York Times.
Christopher and Adam Holms opened the studio, located at 327 Main Ave., about three months ago. The duo is proud of the fact that since opening, approximately one out of every four students is a boy interested in learning the art.
To read the full story, click here.
For more information about the Norwalk Metropolitan Youth Ballet, call (203) 258-4820 or visit nmyb.org.
- 1 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 2 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 3 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street
- 4 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston