NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium got into the spirit of April Fool's Day on Tuesday, featuring a slew of silly exhibits on its website that might trick you if you don't look closely or might make you laugh at loud if you are a maritime expert.
The aquarium updated its website on Tuesday claiming to have a new "humpback whale exhibit," a 10-hour loop of "The Narwhal Song" in its IMAX theater, firing meerkats out of cannons, an "exhibit" on the "dangers of giant Long Island Sound clams" and a great white shark petting area.
Clicking on the fake-outs takes you to the pages explaining the real exhibits at the aquarium.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y