NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium got into the spirit of April Fool's Day on Tuesday, featuring a slew of silly exhibits on its website that might trick you if you don't look closely or might make you laugh at loud if you are a maritime expert.
The aquarium updated its website on Tuesday claiming to have a new "humpback whale exhibit," a 10-hour loop of "The Narwhal Song" in its IMAX theater, firing meerkats out of cannons, an "exhibit" on the "dangers of giant Long Island Sound clams" and a great white shark petting area.
Clicking on the fake-outs takes you to the pages explaining the real exhibits at the aquarium.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 77 Kettle Creek Road Is The Weston Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 5 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child