NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium got into the spirit of April Fool's Day on Tuesday, featuring a slew of silly exhibits on its website that might trick you if you don't look closely or might make you laugh at loud if you are a maritime expert.
The aquarium updated its website on Tuesday claiming to have a new "humpback whale exhibit," a 10-hour loop of "The Narwhal Song" in its IMAX theater, firing meerkats out of cannons, an "exhibit" on the "dangers of giant Long Island Sound clams" and a great white shark petting area.
Clicking on the fake-outs takes you to the pages explaining the real exhibits at the aquarium.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Weston Students Win Westport Halloween Window Painting Contest
- 4 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown