NORWALK, Conn. -- South Norwalk's Mama's Boy Southern Table and Refuge is getting positive marks from The New York Times.
The Times recently reviewed the restaurant at 19 N. Water St. in Norwalk. While the review mentions a few negatives, critic Patricia Brooks said "Mama’s Boy can be a guilty pleasure, and you needn’t have Southern roots to enjoy it," according to the review.
"Like most restaurants today, Mama’s Boy is noisy, but if you request a table in the rear it is usually quieter," Brooks said in the review.
Brooks praised the appetizers and desserts and brunch options.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 2 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 4 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding