NORWALK, Conn. -- South Norwalk's Mama's Boy Southern Table and Refuge is getting positive marks from The New York Times.
The Times recently reviewed the restaurant at 19 N. Water St. in Norwalk. While the review mentions a few negatives, critic Patricia Brooks said "Mama’s Boy can be a guilty pleasure, and you needn’t have Southern roots to enjoy it," according to the review.
"Like most restaurants today, Mama’s Boy is noisy, but if you request a table in the rear it is usually quieter," Brooks said in the review.
Brooks praised the appetizers and desserts and brunch options.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Population Grows In Easton, Redding, Weston, All Of Fairfield County
- 4 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens