NORWALK, Conn. -- South Norwalk's Mama's Boy Southern Table and Refuge is getting positive marks from The New York Times.
The Times recently reviewed the restaurant at 19 N. Water St. in Norwalk. While the review mentions a few negatives, critic Patricia Brooks said "Mama’s Boy can be a guilty pleasure, and you needn’t have Southern roots to enjoy it," according to the review.
"Like most restaurants today, Mama’s Boy is noisy, but if you request a table in the rear it is usually quieter," Brooks said in the review.
Brooks praised the appetizers and desserts and brunch options.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 4 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown