NORWALK, Conn. -- South Norwalk's Mama's Boy Southern Table and Refuge is getting positive marks from The New York Times.
The Times recently reviewed the restaurant at 19 N. Water St. in Norwalk. While the review mentions a few negatives, critic Patricia Brooks said "Mama’s Boy can be a guilty pleasure, and you needn’t have Southern roots to enjoy it," according to the review.
"Like most restaurants today, Mama’s Boy is noisy, but if you request a table in the rear it is usually quieter," Brooks said in the review.
Brooks praised the appetizers and desserts and brunch options.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 3 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola