NORWALK, Conn. -- South Norwalk's Mama's Boy Southern Table and Refuge is getting positive marks from The New York Times.
The Times recently reviewed the restaurant at 19 N. Water St. in Norwalk. While the review mentions a few negatives, critic Patricia Brooks said "Mama’s Boy can be a guilty pleasure, and you needn’t have Southern roots to enjoy it," according to the review.
"Like most restaurants today, Mama’s Boy is noisy, but if you request a table in the rear it is usually quieter," Brooks said in the review.
Brooks praised the appetizers and desserts and brunch options.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 5 Easton Doctor Named Physician Of The Year At St. Vincent's Medical Center