WESTPORT, Conn. -- The New York Times recently visited Bartaco in Westport and gave it a "Good" review.
Reviewer Patricia Brooks praised Bartaco for nearly everything -- from the beach-like atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating to the tacos and and chipotle slaw.
Bartaco is open from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays; 11:30 a.m. to midnight Fridays and Saturdays; and 11:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Sundays.
Reservations are not accepted, but diners can call 30 minutes in advance to put a name on the list, according to the New York Times.
Bartaco is located at 20 Wilton Road in Westport.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 United Illuminating, Easton's Power Supplier, Sold To Spanish Firm
- 4 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday