REDDING, Conn. -- Former Redding resident and Joel Barlow graduate Sean Hyson has published a new book, "Men's Fitness: 101 Best Workouts of All Time."
Hyson spent years meeting fitness gurus and sifting through the volumes of training programs, diets, and supplements that have come across his desk in his role at fitness magazines. The book shares what he has learned from his experiences.
The Redding native is the Group Training Director for Muscle & Fitness and Men’s Fitness magazines. He covers workouts, diets, exercise trends, and the regimens of celebrities and athletes.
In addition, Hyson has appeared on fitness and nutrition segments for several television shows, including "MTV Hits" and "Good Day New York."
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Dodge Worst Of Nor'easter
- 2 Police Continue Probe Into Suicide At Danbury Mall
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Malloy Bans Travel Across Connecticut As Of 9 P.M. Due To Blizzard
- 5 Light Snow Continues In Easton, Weston As Storm Begins To Depart