REDDING, Conn. -- Former Redding resident and Joel Barlow graduate Sean Hyson has published a new book, "Men's Fitness: 101 Best Workouts of All Time."
Hyson spent years meeting fitness gurus and sifting through the volumes of training programs, diets, and supplements that have come across his desk in his role at fitness magazines. The book shares what he has learned from his experiences.
The Redding native is the Group Training Director for Muscle & Fitness and Men’s Fitness magazines. He covers workouts, diets, exercise trends, and the regimens of celebrities and athletes.
In addition, Hyson has appeared on fitness and nutrition segments for several television shows, including "MTV Hits" and "Good Day New York."
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street