WESTON, Conn. -- Hilary S. Berger, founder of Work Like a Mother, will host an open house networking event for stay-at-home and working mothers Monday, Jan. 27, from 10 a.m. to noon.
Berger is a career counselor and board certified licensed professional mental health counselor who obtained her doctoral degree from Columbia University's Teachers College.
“Career development for mothers is a fluid, adaptable, ever-changing path through the entire life-cycle,” Berger said in a statement. "Whether you have young kids or an empty nest, the idea of re-emerging as a professional after an absence, can be daunting."
The open house will be located at 17 Tannery Lane N. in Weston.
All are welcome to attend. Please RSVP via email to Hilary@WorkLikeaMother.com.
For additional information about Berger and her organization, log on to www.worklikeamother.com/
- 1 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 2 Weston High School Boosters Plan Food And Wine Festival
- 3 Weston, Easton Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 4 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries
- 5 West Point Army Major Plans Weston Lecture On General Pershing