WESTON, Conn. -- Hilary S. Berger, founder of Work Like a Mother, will host an open house networking event for stay-at-home and working mothers Monday, Jan. 27, from 10 a.m. to noon.
Berger is a career counselor and board certified licensed professional mental health counselor who obtained her doctoral degree from Columbia University's Teachers College.
“Career development for mothers is a fluid, adaptable, ever-changing path through the entire life-cycle,” Berger said in a statement. "Whether you have young kids or an empty nest, the idea of re-emerging as a professional after an absence, can be daunting."
The open house will be located at 17 Tannery Lane N. in Weston.
All are welcome to attend. Please RSVP via email to Hilary@WorkLikeaMother.com.
For additional information about Berger and her organization, log on to www.worklikeamother.com/
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Wet Weather Returning To Weston, Easton