WESTON, Conn. -- Hilary S. Berger, founder of Work Like a Mother, will host an open house networking event for stay-at-home and working mothers Monday, Jan. 27, from 10 a.m. to noon.
Berger is a career counselor and board certified licensed professional mental health counselor who obtained her doctoral degree from Columbia University's Teachers College.
“Career development for mothers is a fluid, adaptable, ever-changing path through the entire life-cycle,” Berger said in a statement. "Whether you have young kids or an empty nest, the idea of re-emerging as a professional after an absence, can be daunting."
The open house will be located at 17 Tannery Lane N. in Weston.
All are welcome to attend. Please RSVP via email to Hilary@WorkLikeaMother.com.
For additional information about Berger and her organization, log on to www.worklikeamother.com/
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Weston Rowers Advance To Youth National Championships
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Heads For Easton, Redding, Weston