EASTON, Conn. -- The Easton Arts Council Readers Theater is holding auditions for its upcoming production of "Desperados."
The auditions are set for 4 to 6 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 9, at the Easton Public Library community room at 691 Morehouse Road in Easton. The Arts Council is seeking men and women from 18 to to 60-plus for the show. Nonperforming positions are also open.
All roles are open and experience is not required. The audition will consist of readings from selected scenes from the production. Residents are advised that production material contains adult language and themes.
“Desperados,” a program of one-act plays by various authors, and directed by Kit Briner, will be performed as a fully staged reading at 8 p.m. Saturday, March 29, in the Easton Public Library Community Room.
All members of the ensemble are required to attend all rehearsals. Six rehearsals are scheduled at 7 p.m. on March 10, 14, 18, 21, 24 and 28. For further information, residents can contact Kit Briner at email@example.com or 203-261-9264.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash