WESTON, Conn. -- The Norfield Grange in Weston is hosting dance caller Bill Fischer in a special event to "spice up the winter."
Fischer is set to headline "Fiddles, Farms & Food" at 7 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 8, at the Norfield Grange in Weston. Residents are invited to come to dance, watch, listen and eat at the Norfield Grange.
Fischer is a former doctor turned professional dance caller. He and his group of fiddlers will lead the dances during the celebration. No dance experience is necessary to join. Those who come early can enjoy chef Craig’s award-winning veggie chili and corn bread.
This event is a community-building collaboration sponsored by Wakeman Town Farm & the Norfield Grange in Weston.
Suggested contributions are $10 and $25 for families. Norfield Grange is located at 12 Goodhill Road in Weston. Those looking to RSVP or ask questions can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 2 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 4 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding