WESTON, Conn. -- The Norfield Grange in Weston is hosting dance caller Bill Fischer in a special event to "spice up the winter."
Fischer is set to headline "Fiddles, Farms & Food" at 7 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 8, at the Norfield Grange in Weston. Residents are invited to come to dance, watch, listen and eat at the Norfield Grange.
Fischer is a former doctor turned professional dance caller. He and his group of fiddlers will lead the dances during the celebration. No dance experience is necessary to join. Those who come early can enjoy chef Craig’s award-winning veggie chili and corn bread.
This event is a community-building collaboration sponsored by Wakeman Town Farm & the Norfield Grange in Weston.
Suggested contributions are $10 and $25 for families. Norfield Grange is located at 12 Goodhill Road in Weston. Those looking to RSVP or ask questions can email email@example.com.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 2 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday
- 4 Bookkeeper Charged With Embezzling $165K From Redding Tree Company
- 5 Easton Puts All Land Records, Maps, Images On Town Website