WESTON, Conn. -- The Norfield Grange in Weston is hosting dance caller Bill Fischer in a special event to "spice up the winter."
Fischer is set to headline "Fiddles, Farms & Food" at 7 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 8, at the Norfield Grange in Weston. Residents are invited to come to dance, watch, listen and eat at the Norfield Grange.
Fischer is a former doctor turned professional dance caller. He and his group of fiddlers will lead the dances during the celebration. No dance experience is necessary to join. Those who come early can enjoy chef Craig’s award-winning veggie chili and corn bread.
This event is a community-building collaboration sponsored by Wakeman Town Farm & the Norfield Grange in Weston.
Suggested contributions are $10 and $25 for families. Norfield Grange is located at 12 Goodhill Road in Weston. Those looking to RSVP or ask questions can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 3 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut