EASTON, Conn. -- Easton native and Joel Barlow High School alum Samantha Preis recently released her debut album recently, according to the Easton Courier.
Preis is a singer and songwriter currently based in London and is ranked in the top 20 bands in the U.K. on Reverbnation, the Easton Courier reported.
Preis' album is available for download in various places including iTunes, and amazon.com.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest