EASTON, Conn. -- Easton native and Joel Barlow High School alum Samantha Preis recently released her debut album recently, according to the Easton Courier.
Preis is a singer and songwriter currently based in London and is ranked in the top 20 bands in the U.K. on Reverbnation, the Easton Courier reported.
Preis' album is available for download in various places including iTunes, and amazon.com.
- 1 Weston Woman Charged With Disorderly Conduct In Fight With Boyfriend
- 2 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Move Into Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Man Gets 14 Years In Prison For Fairfield Jewelry Store Robbery, Kidnapping