EASTON, Conn. -- Easton native and Joel Barlow High School alum Samantha Preis recently released her debut album recently, according to the Easton Courier.
Preis is a singer and songwriter currently based in London and is ranked in the top 20 bands in the U.K. on Reverbnation, the Easton Courier reported.
Preis' album is available for download in various places including iTunes, and amazon.com.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding