EASTON, Conn. -- Easton native and Joel Barlow High School alum Samantha Preis recently released her debut album recently, according to the Easton Courier.
Preis is a singer and songwriter currently based in London and is ranked in the top 20 bands in the U.K. on Reverbnation, the Easton Courier reported.
Preis' album is available for download in various places including iTunes, and amazon.com.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola