The Easton Emergency Medical Services will offer a basic EMT training course beginning Sept. 14. The classes will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. and every other Saturday until Dec. 4. A reduced cost is offered to Easton residents. Tuition includes a text book, workbook, stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, penlight, CPR card and CPR keychain.
Visit the website to download an application or call 203-452-9595 for more information.
- 1 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Ridgefield Hedge Fund Exec Gets 33 Months In Prison For $46M Fraud Scheme
- 4 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Showers, Thunderstorms Tuesday
- 5 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Fairfield