The Easton Emergency Medical Services will offer a basic EMT training course beginning Sept. 14. The classes will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. and every other Saturday until Dec. 4. A reduced cost is offered to Easton residents. Tuition includes a text book, workbook, stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, penlight, CPR card and CPR keychain.
Visit the website to download an application or call 203-452-9595 for more information.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters