The Easton Emergency Medical Services will offer a basic EMT training course beginning Sept. 14. The classes will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. and every other Saturday until Dec. 4. A reduced cost is offered to Easton residents. Tuition includes a text book, workbook, stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, penlight, CPR card and CPR keychain.
Visit the website to download an application or call 203-452-9595 for more information.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory Canceled For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 2 Woman Struck, Killed By Metro-North Train Near South Norwalk Station
- 3 Weston Police Forensics Officers Help With Child Porn Arrest
- 4 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 5 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot