The Easton Emergency Medical Services will offer a basic EMT training course beginning Sept. 14. The classes will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. and every other Saturday until Dec. 4. A reduced cost is offered to Easton residents. Tuition includes a text book, workbook, stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, penlight, CPR card and CPR keychain.
Visit the website to download an application or call 203-452-9595 for more information.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Suspect In Custody In Shooting Death Of Bridgeport Construction Worker