The Easton Emergency Medical Services will offer a basic EMT training course beginning Sept. 14. The classes will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. and every other Saturday until Dec. 4. A reduced cost is offered to Easton residents. Tuition includes a text book, workbook, stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, penlight, CPR card and CPR keychain.
Visit the website to download an application or call 203-452-9595 for more information.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Dodge Worst Of Nor'easter
- 2 Police Continue Probe Into Suicide At Danbury Mall
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Malloy Bans Travel Across Connecticut As Of 9 P.M. Due To Blizzard
- 5 Light Snow Continues In Easton, Weston As Storm Begins To Depart