EASTON, Conn. -- The Historical Society of Easton is sponsoring an evening with the Northeast Paranormal Investigative Society on Sunday, March 16, at the Easton Racquet Club from 2 to 4 p.m.
The team from NPIS will present a video of their findings from the Bradley-Hubbell Homestead and other ghost investigations conducted at various historic sites throughout Connecticut.
Adam Shefts, author of the successful book “When Ghosts Appear, History Speaks” will lead the discussion following the video presentation.
Admission for the event is $5 for members of the Easton Historical Society and $10 for non-members.
The Easton Racquet Club is located at 36 Wimbledon Lane.
To learn more about NPIS, log on to northeastparanormal.org.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Weston With Snow, Ice In Forecast