EASTON, Conn. -- The Historical Society of Easton is sponsoring an evening with the Northeast Paranormal Investigative Society on Sunday, March 16, at the Easton Racquet Club from 2 to 4 p.m.
The team from NPIS will present a video of their findings from the Bradley-Hubbell Homestead and other ghost investigations conducted at various historic sites throughout Connecticut.
Adam Shefts, author of the successful book “When Ghosts Appear, History Speaks” will lead the discussion following the video presentation.
Admission for the event is $5 for members of the Easton Historical Society and $10 for non-members.
The Easton Racquet Club is located at 36 Wimbledon Lane.
To learn more about NPIS, log on to northeastparanormal.org.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street