EASTON, Conn. -- The Historical Society of Easton is sponsoring an evening with the Northeast Paranormal Investigative Society on Sunday, March 16, at the Easton Racquet Club from 2 to 4 p.m.
The team from NPIS will present a video of their findings from the Bradley-Hubbell Homestead and other ghost investigations conducted at various historic sites throughout Connecticut.
Adam Shefts, author of the successful book “When Ghosts Appear, History Speaks” will lead the discussion following the video presentation.
Admission for the event is $5 for members of the Easton Historical Society and $10 for non-members.
The Easton Racquet Club is located at 36 Wimbledon Lane.
To learn more about NPIS, log on to northeastparanormal.org.
- 1 Weston Man Charged With Hitting Pedestrian In Westport
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Bear Tranquilized, Captured After Romp In Fairfield
- 5 Fairfield Bear Cub Is Adjusting To New Home In The Wild