REDDING, Conn. -- Redding resident Richard Mulcahy will speak about his book on the 9/11 tragedy, "One From Two," on Sunday, March 16, at 2 p.m. at the Mark Twain Library.
Mulcahy witnessed the attacks on the World Trade Center in 2001 from his office building in Jersey City, N.J. The book covers both his journey of rebuilding a life filled with uncertainty and how the City of New York had to pick up and rebuild itself.
A book signing and sale will immediately follow the discussion. Refreshments will be served.
This event is free and open to the public.
The Mark Twain Library is located at 439 Redding Road.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich