REDDING, Conn. -- Redding's Mark Twain Library is asking residents to participate in an online survey to help aid in the strategic planning process.
The short survey will help library leaders determine the best course of action for allocating services and resources that are most important to the community.
The survey must be completed by Monday, March 17.
Paper copies of the survey can also be obtained by visiting the Mark Twain Library, located at 439 Redding Road, or calling 203-938-2545.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Weston