REDDING, Conn. -- Redding's Mark Twain Library is asking residents to participate in an online survey to help aid in the strategic planning process.
The short survey will help library leaders determine the best course of action for allocating services and resources that are most important to the community.
The survey must be completed by Monday, March 17.
Paper copies of the survey can also be obtained by visiting the Mark Twain Library, located at 439 Redding Road, or calling 203-938-2545.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Weston Students Win Westport Halloween Window Painting Contest
- 4 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton