NORWALK, Conn. -- Jennifer Herring, president and chief executive officer of the Maritime Aquarium, is beginning to look back over her years at the top tourist attraction after announcing she will retire by the end of 2014.
Herring has been at the head of the Aquarium since 2004. Over her decade of service to the community, Herring has enjoyed a number of unique experiences and lasting memories.
In her final months at the aquarium, Herring has agreed to write a blog about the top 10 moments that she will take with her into retirement.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 4 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 5 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute