NORWALK, Conn. -- Jennifer Herring, president and chief executive officer of the Maritime Aquarium, is beginning to look back over her years at the top tourist attraction after announcing she will retire by the end of 2014.
Herring has been at the head of the Aquarium since 2004. Over her decade of service to the community, Herring has enjoyed a number of unique experiences and lasting memories.
In her final months at the aquarium, Herring has agreed to write a blog about the top 10 moments that she will take with her into retirement.
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Police: Weston Woman Assaults Westport Man Who Stuck Her With Bar Bill
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight