NORWALK, Conn. -- Jennifer Herring, president and chief executive officer of the Maritime Aquarium, is beginning to look back over her years at the top tourist attraction after announcing she will retire by the end of 2014.
Herring has been at the head of the Aquarium since 2004. Over her decade of service to the community, Herring has enjoyed a number of unique experiences and lasting memories.
In her final months at the aquarium, Herring has agreed to write a blog about the top 10 moments that she will take with her into retirement.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Weston Rowers Advance To Youth National Championships
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Heads For Easton, Redding, Weston