NORWALK, Conn. -- Jennifer Herring, president and chief executive officer of the Maritime Aquarium, is beginning to look back over her years at the top tourist attraction after announcing she will retire by the end of 2014.
Herring has been at the head of the Aquarium since 2004. Over her decade of service to the community, Herring has enjoyed a number of unique experiences and lasting memories.
In her final months at the aquarium, Herring has agreed to write a blog about the top 10 moments that she will take with her into retirement.
- 1 Weston Voters Approve Town, Capital Budgets But Reject School Spending Plan
- 2 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Easton, Weston
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 5 New State Bill Would Bring More Tax Revenue To Weston