STAMFORD, Conn. -- The Volunteer Center of the United Way of Western Connecticut is hosting two BoardServe training sessions in Wilton.
The two training sessions will help "to boost the capacity of local nonprofit agencies by providing training for potential board members and for nonprofits in need of additional board members," representatives said.
The following are details for the training sessions:
- Thursday, March 6: Nonprofit agency training from 9 a.m. to noon at the Wilton Library located at 137 Old Ridgefield Road in Wilton; $25 per participant.
- Saturday, March 15: Board candidate training from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Wilton Library located at 137 Old Ridgefield Road in Wilton; $100 per participant.
Training will serve Danbury and Stamford residents and others interested in board service as well as nonprofit agencies from both communities.
The United Way of Western Connecticut serves Bethel, Bridgewater, Brookfield, Danbury, Kent, New Fairfield, Newtown, New Milford, Redding, Ridgefield, Roxbury, Sherman, Stamford, Warren and Washington.
For additional information, residents are asked to contact Casey Levene at email@example.com.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals