WESTON, Conn. --The Weston Historical Society will host a fashion show featuring historic and modern wedding dresses on Saturday, Feb. 22, from 2 to 5 p.m.
Vintage bridal gowns will be on display. At 3 p.m., there will be a promenade featuring members of the Weston Women’s League modeling their own wedding dresses.
Old-fashioned wedding punch, wine, hors d’oeuvres, and mini wedding cakes will be served.
There will also be a “find the bride” exhibit and contest to match Weston residents to their wedding pictures and a prize for the winner.
The event costs $25 per person and $5 for anyone under age 12.
The Weston Historical Society is located at 104 Weston Road.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals