WESTON, Conn. --The Weston Historical Society will host a fashion show featuring historic and modern wedding dresses on Saturday, Feb. 22, from 2 to 5 p.m.
Vintage bridal gowns will be on display. At 3 p.m., there will be a promenade featuring members of the Weston Women’s League modeling their own wedding dresses.
Old-fashioned wedding punch, wine, hors d’oeuvres, and mini wedding cakes will be served.
There will also be a “find the bride” exhibit and contest to match Weston residents to their wedding pictures and a prize for the winner.
The event costs $25 per person and $5 for anyone under age 12.
The Weston Historical Society is located at 104 Weston Road.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola