WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Library will allow residents to pay down their late fees by donating nonperishable food items now through Saturday, July 19.
Late fees will be discounted by $1 for every food item donated to the Weston Library. Multiple items can be donated to pay down fees.
All food donations will go to support the Weston Food Pantry.
Items needed at the food pantry include pasta and sauce, pancake mix, syrup, tuna fish, mayonnaise, peanut butter, jelly, canned fruit, applesauce, boxed cereal and oatmeal.
The Weston Library is located at 56 Norfield Road.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 4 United Illuminating, Easton's Power Supplier, Sold To Spanish Firm
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield