WESTON, Conn. -- The Weston Library will allow residents to pay down their late fees by donating nonperishable food items now through Saturday, July 19.
Late fees will be discounted by $1 for every food item donated to the Weston Library. Multiple items can be donated to pay down fees.
All food donations will go to support the Weston Food Pantry.
Items needed at the food pantry include pasta and sauce, pancake mix, syrup, tuna fish, mayonnaise, peanut butter, jelly, canned fruit, applesauce, boxed cereal and oatmeal.
The Weston Library is located at 56 Norfield Road.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y